Toilet seat, stainless pillar hinge
This ring only toilet seat is strong and sturdy as it has adjustable locating buffers which keeps the seat stable as a wheelchair user slides onto the seat from their chair. It is ergonomic and a comfortable shape which is suitable for a disabled toilet and changing places washroom.
With a naturally anti-bacterial material, this ring only toilet seat is Doc M compliant and prohibits the growth of harmful bacteria making them more hygienic than standard seats which is useful in high use areas. It’s stainless-steel pillar and road hinge makes the seat durable and a good choice for high usage.
This toilet seat fits all our NymaPRO pans (Close coupled toilet, low level, back to wall and wall hung pans). As the seat has no lid, it is doc M compliant for use in an accessible toilet.
- Adjustable locating buffers
- Ergonomic and comfortable shape
- Naturally anti-bacterial, strong and durable material
- Stainless steel pillar and rod hinge
- Fits Close coupled, Low level, Back to wall as well as wall hung pans
- Doc M compliant
- Manufactured to the key dimensions given in BS EN 997:2012
Please make sure that the toilet seat is fitted according to the instructions available with the product to improve safety and reduce the risk of breakage.
Simply copy the following information directly into your specification document:
- Manufacturer: NYMAS
- Address: Royce House, Royce Avenue, Billingham TS23 4BX
- Tel: +44 (0) 1642 710 719
- Fax: +44 (0)1642 710 720
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference (specify): 260005
- Colour / Finish (specify): DBDGGYWH
Order Code / Width260005
Colours / FinishDBDGGYWH