Posted by | 15 November 2021
The ongoing rise of the accessible washroom market in recent months – caused by factors including the return of government spending during Covid and increasingly design-aware end users demanding more choice - is a long-term trend which includes an opportunity you may not be leveraging.
That’s because NYMAS can help meet an overlap between the growing market for Doc M and the larger than ever number of projects requiring products inspired by the high-end design seen in luxury hospitality washrooms.
Our solution: trade clients can benefit from the huge brand appeal of Fitzroy of London, a NYMAS premium range seen in some of the world’s leading hotels and available from your NYMAS account manager right now.
Read on to discover everything you need to know…
NYMAS created the Fitzroy of London range for clients, including those demanding bespoke pieces for venues like luxury hotels and premium commercial spaces, who want products at the cutting edge of accessible bathroom design and innovation.
The result? A stunning selection of sumptuous products, created thanks to NYMAS Group’s unique position as a washroom design pacesetter, including 30 designs and 7 prestige finishes. You can find out more about the designs, and how they are presented in collections from classic to ultra-modern, here.
Crucially, every product is designed, crafted and packaged in the UK.
Offering premium Fitzroy of London products to your customers means:
• Access to trendsetting design: The Fitzroy of London designers have created products specified by countless world-class architects such as – for example - Reardonsmith ARCHITECTS and EPR Architects for prestige projects such as Hyatt Regency’s The Churchill and Great Scotland Yard hotel respectively.
This means design-conscious projects can be supplied with crafted, design-led products from the premium sector of the accessories market.
• A NYMAS Group solution for every budget: Thanks to the availability of the Fitzroy of London range through your NYMAS account manager, you can access a cost-effective answer to any need from budget-friendly options right up to the most luxurious solutions.
The quality products available are grouped into four clear and simple ranges:
• NymaPRO for dependable quality and value
• NymaCARE for high use, public area durability
• NymaSTYLE for premium, high-spec design
• Fitzroy of London for high-end, luxury washrooms
• A supplier relationship at the cutting edge: Of course, we’re much more than just a ‘supplier’.
But working with NYMAS Group to make the most of the complete range of NYMAS products, including Fitzroy of London accessories, means being a part of a journey to continually push the boundaries of accessible bathroom design and quality.
How to make it happen? Simply contact your NYMAS Group account manager to access finish samples and discuss how we can make Fitzroy of London products work hard for your business.
The NYMAS team specialises in design-led accessible washroom products for demanding projects where ‘just being compliant’ isn’t enough.
We’re trusted by exacting professionals for expert Doc M and product range advice with ultra-reliable service at all times.
We’re here to help! Simply contact your NYMAS specialist. We’ll proud to offer expert help and support.
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.