Posted by Zoe 15 November 2021
Must-See Trade Advice: Are You Missing Out On a Lucrative Market?
The ... Read More
Posted by | 11 October 2021
It’s easy to think of the less obvious Doc M accessories like mirrors and shelves as cosmetic additions but the fact is that every purpose-made item added for the right reason will add usability and aesthetic benefits to a project.
After all, in settings like hospitality and care homes the way an end-user experiences every detail of a washroom counts.
The good news? We offer a range of accessories backed by the same quality, advice and support you’ve come to expect from the home of our famous NYMAS Doc M packs, NYMAS grab rails and NYMAs bathing equipment.
Read on to discover the must-see washroom accessories every project should consider if a quality final result is the goal.
Our specialists group washroom accessories into six categories we’ll overview here as an at-a-glance guide:
• General accessories: Items like toilet roll holders and robe hooks plus soap disk and toilet brush holders need to be available if they’ll be needed as well positioned correctly and made with the same quality and carefully selected aesthetics as the rest of the washroom. Thankfully we can help with advice with each of these considerations. Just ask.
• Air dryers: Again, it’s a waste to take a washroom custom-created for the right volume of use, setting, overall style and usability then add just any air driver as an afterthought. Instead, the same care should be taken with the appearance and performance when choosing this vital item.
• Baby changing unit: Units don’t just need to comply with BS12221 but need to be easy to operate and of reassuringly high quality. NYMAS baby changing units are available in both premium horizontal and premium vertical versions and include high density polyethylene construction for strength along with a pneumatic gas hinge for smooth opening and closing.
• Cabinets: While Doc M packs are, of course, a popular way to choose washroom fittings, individual mixer taps, pedestals, basins, spacers, buttons/ levers, toilet pans and seats are also available to customise the exact final details of a washroom in any setting.
• Dispensers: Whether metal or plastic, modern or classic, the soap, towel and tissue dispensers added to a washroom have a role to play in the usability and overall look of the room. For help to match the right dispenser to a project simply contact a NYMAS specialist. We’re here to help.
• Shelves: Like every Doc M washroom accessory a shelf is not just a shelf. That’s because the durability of the item must match the setting while the perfect position is needed to suit the end-user’s needs. That’s why we offer a stylish polished chrome glass shelf designed to match many of our other accessories along with a robust Duraplast colostomy bag shelf for high-volume medical and care settings.
As always, our expert team will be glad to answer questions and help you choose and fit the right items for your project.
To make selecting washroom accessories easier, our NYMAS products are proudly presented in three ranges to help match the right item to the right setting:
• NymaPRO: Simple, cost effective and durable solutions for any installation of special needs washroom equipment
Ideal for applications such as: Commercial, Care Home, Residential
• NymaCARE: Specially formulated for high use public areas.
Perfectly suited for applications including: Public Amenity, Hospital, Nursing Home, Care Home, Mental Health
• NymaSTYLE: Premium, contemporary and stylish products with design-led excellence at their core
Purpose-made for high specification projects such as: Hotel, Residential, Care Home, Retirement Village, Commercial
At NYMAS we have one core belief running at the heart of everything we do: washrooms should be safe, accessible and dignified for all. This means an accessible washroom should match the design standards seen elsewhere in a building.
We help clients achieve this through an outstanding choice of fixtures and fittings featuring a wide range of finishes and designs from classic to contemporary. After all, every project is unique so the right solution should meet this need.
We do this through:
• A superb choice of styles
• Our reputation as a trusted UK brand
• Peerless compliance support
To discuss any accessible washroom project simply contact a NYMAS expert.
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.