We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed Sophie Mason (Purchasing Co-Ordinator):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
2. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I always wanted to be a Midwife, so I suppose I'd give that a go!
3. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
The Bahamas - I'd like to swim with the pigs!
4. What was your first job?
I worked as a Waitress in a Mexican restaurant.
5. What’s your favourite food?
6. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
Invisibility; I would love to be a fly on the wall sometimes.
7. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Caring, Independent & Outgoing.
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
Endless supply of water, toothpaste & a hairbrush.
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
An elephant, they have an amazing memory!
Stay tuned for the next 'meet the team' interview!