Posted by Zoe 13 February 2020
If you are currently seeking an exciting opportunity in a business with an ambitious team that ... Read More
Posted by | 12 February 2020
We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed Sophie Mason (Purchasing Co-Ordinator):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
2. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I always wanted to be a Midwife, so I suppose I'd give that a go!
3. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
The Bahamas - I'd like to swim with the pigs!
4. What was your first job?
I worked as a Waitress in a Mexican restaurant.
5. What’s your favourite food?
6. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
Invisibility; I would love to be a fly on the wall sometimes.
7. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Caring, Independent & Outgoing.
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
Endless supply of water, toothpaste & a hairbrush.
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
An elephant, they have an amazing memory!
Stay tuned for the next 'meet the team' interview!
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.