Posted by Zoe 13 February 2020
If you are currently seeking an exciting opportunity in a business with an ambitious team that ... Read More
Posted by | 22 May 2019
We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed Lewis Brown - Product Development Engineer (KTP Associate):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
Just over 7 months.
2. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I enjoy being creative whilst solving problems on a day-to-day basis, making innovation through creative thinking and practical application.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
A firefighter, it was my childhood dream. So it would be good to experience what it would have been like.
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Anywhere with good food, nice weather, and cheap drinks!
5. What was your first job?
When I was 16, I worked washing dishes in a vegetarian restaurant.
6. What's your favourite food?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
The ability to learn any new skill immediately, then I would become the best at everything.
8. Can you describe yourself in three words?
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
10. What's your biggest ever achievement?
My degree and job.
Stay tuned for the next 'meet the team' profile!
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.