Posted by Zoe 19 June 2020
With Business As Usual off the cards, NYMAS re-focussed to respond to the Covid-19 challenge. ... Read More
Posted by | 03 July 2019
We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed Lawrence Stratton (Senior Designer):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
Since December 2016.
2. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I love seeing a new product release.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
A racing driver!
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
5. What was your first job?
I was a part-time potato picker when I was 14, but my first full time job title was Overhead Crane Operator.
6. What's your favourite food?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
The ability to fly!
8. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Creative, caring & cool!
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
A bird, so I could fly.
10. What's your biggest ever achievement?
My happy family.
Stay tuned for the next 'meet the team' profile!
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.