We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed the lovely Kim Mooney (Business Development Support):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
Almost 6 years!
2. What do you enjoy most about your job?
Knowing the products we supply give the end user a better quality of life.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
A hotelier in a hot sunny climate - or a wine taster (or gin, or cocktails!)
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Central Park, New York (at Christmas time!)
5. What was your first job?
Telesales (it was a stop gap before starting my Business Administration Apprenticeship!)
6. What's your favourite food?
7. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
8. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Kind, helpful and hardworking.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
Something to play music on, my family (not an item but would be lost without them) and gin for when they drive me insane!
10. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
A dog... just because I love dogs!
11. What's your biggest ever achievement?
Completing the Centre Parks Tree Top Challenge and not dying of fright! (and not killing my partner for making me do it...!)
Stay tuned for the next meet the team profile!