Posted by Zoe 01 December 2021
It seems more important than ever – for obvious reasons – to help our clients put a face to a ... Read More
Posted by | 04 February 2020
We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed John Taylor (Group Product & Innovation Manager):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
3 and a half months.
2. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I’d like to be a Footballer – preferably for Middlesbrough!
3. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
4. What was your first job?
I left school and started a design apprenticeship.
5. What’s your favourite food?
Buttered Chicken Tikka with Pilau Rice and a Garlic Naan Bread.
6. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
The ability to stop time.
7. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Dependable, hardworking and ambitious.
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
My iPhone, a Bluetooth speaker and a solar powered charger.
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
I’d like to be a cat – they pretty much do what they want, when they want!
Stay tuned for the next 'meet the team' interview!
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.