We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed John Taylor (Group Product & Innovation Manager):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
3 and a half months.
2. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I’d like to be a Footballer – preferably for Middlesbrough!
3. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
4. What was your first job?
I left school and started a design apprenticeship.
5. What’s your favourite food?
Buttered Chicken Tikka with Pilau Rice and a Garlic Naan Bread.
6. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
The ability to stop time.
7. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Dependable, hardworking and ambitious.
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
My iPhone, a Bluetooth speaker and a solar powered charger.
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
I’d like to be a cat – they pretty much do what they want, when they want!
Stay tuned for the next 'meet the team' interview!