Posted by | 26 June 2019
We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed the wonderful Jo Edmenson (Business Development Manager):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
2. What do you enjoy most about your job?
The variation; no two days are the same and the opportunity to meet people, build relationships with them so they build the confidence to buy from NYMAS.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I would like to be an Interior Designer, designing show homes!
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Too many to choose from, but the Maldives features highly!
5. What was your first job?
I was an Office Junior within the buying department at ICI in Billingham.
6. What's your favourite food?
7. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
To see into the future, it would help my indecisiveness.
8. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Approachable, caring and a little bit crazy!
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
Water, a bag of Haribo and a sun hat.
10. If you could be an animal, what would you be, and why?
A flamingo because they are pink, beautiful, elegant and quirky (their knees bend the opposite way!)
11. What's your biggest ever achievement?
Stay tuned for the next meet the team profile!
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.