We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
Here's Debbie's 'Meet the Team' profile!
1. How long have you worked at NYMAS?
2. What do you enjoy most about your job?
Currently, we are working on developing a smart warehouse, which will be driven by technology and gives the freedom to scope, explore and develop something which will bring fantastic changes to not just the company, but also our customers... I find this very rewarding.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
A pilot - just to wear the hat really!
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
5. What was your first job?
I left school to do an apprenticeship in hairdressing, but I quickly realised I don't like hair or the smell of colourants, so that didn't last very long!
6. What's your favourite food?
Ribeye Steak & a stuffed mushroom
7. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
Invisibility - purely to annoy and spy on my teenage son!
8. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
To the point.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
My Bulldog, lash serum and resistance training bands.
10. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
My British Bulldog, Frank. He has the best life, he gets slow cooked lamb shanks on a Wednesday, his own sofa and no alarm clock... ever!
Stay tuned for the next 'Meet The Team' post next week!