We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed the wonderful Dawn Rees (Business Development Manager - Key Accounts):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
2. What do you enjoy most about your job?
Meeting people and learning something new every single day.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I'd like to be a Football Manager.
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
I've been lucky and have visited many exciting places around the world with work, including the Pryamids in Egypt and Table Mountain in South Africa. However, on my bucket list I have The Rain Forests, I've always fancied having a look above the trees!
5. What was your first job?
I worked in an office but I hated it. I then went on to being a Post Lady before having children and having 16 years off!!
6. What's your favourite food?
Curry, or basically anything fattening that I shouldn't like!
7. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
To make processes quicker whether it be a new office process or loading the dishwasher.
8. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Leader, extraverted and confident
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
My phone (for keeping in contact with family and playing music!), body cream and a fishing rod!
10. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
A Tiger as they're beautiful, large, respected and soft to touch.
11. What's your biggest ever achievement?
Having 4 children, still have challenges every day.
Stay tuned for the next 'meet the team' profile!