Posted by Zoe 13 February 2020
If you are currently seeking an exciting opportunity in a business with an ambitious team that ... Read More
Posted by | 24 May 2019
We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed David Shakespeare (Business Development Manager):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
I started in February 2018.
2. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I enjoy working with our team and selling products that really help people in life.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
The Prime Minister!
4. What was your first job?
I worked in Curry's as a Saturday Salesman.
5. What's your favourite food?
6. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
I'd like to be able to read people's minds.
7. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Honest, fiery and considerate.
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
My family, dog and enough cold beer to last the duration!
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
An elephant - I'd like to see if my ears would look any smaller!
10. What's your biggest ever achievement?
I've been married 25 years; and she's not on any medication!
Stay tuned for the next meet the team profile!
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.