Posted by | 16 July 2019
We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed David Goldsmith-Gallagher (Warehouse Supervisor):
1. What do you most enjoy about your job?
2. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
3. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
4. What was your first job?
I worked as a Painter and Decorator.
5. What's your favourite food?
6. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
7. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Happy, honest and approachable!
8. What's your biggest ever achievement?
Apart from my children, I would say helping to save someone's life.
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.