Posted by Zoe 13 February 2020
If you are currently seeking an exciting opportunity in a business with an ambitious team that ... Read More
Posted by | 08 May 2019
We'd like you to get to know our team at NYMAS.
Here's Clare Swaine's (Business Development Manager) 'Meet the Team' profile!
1. How long have you worked at NYMAS?
1 year 10 months.
2. What do you like most about your job?
Meeting new people.
3. If you could do another job for a day, what would it be?
I'd like to be a holiday reporter.
4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
5. What was your first job?
I worked as a Sales Administrator for a Pneumatic Manufacturer.
6. What's your favourite food?
It would have to be Salt & Pepper Spare Ribs!
7. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
The ability to eat and drink whatever I wanted and still stay slim.
8. Can you describe yourself in three words?
Sunseeker, Sociable and Courageous.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
An inflatable raft with rows, knife and a mirror. Or I'd possibly substitute the raft for an endless supply of Gin & Tonic!
10. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
My dog, Charlie. He's spoilt rotton and is always getting cuddles!
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.