Posted by | 29 November 2019
We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed Chloe Newton (Business Development Support):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
I had to double check, because I couldn't quite below how fast it had gone! But I've been here 3 months.
2. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Iceland to see the Northern Lights.
3. What's your favourite food?
I don't think that I have a favourite dish as such but my favourite cuisine would have to be Thai.
4. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
To be telepathic, it is always good to know what people really think!
5. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Chatty, strong and caring.
6. If you were on a stranded desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
Oral B toothpaste, a bottomless jug of water and a fan.
7. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
8. What's your biggest ever achievement?
Buying a house on my own a month after I turned 19.
9. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
Probably a Food Connoisseur, everyone loves food, right?!
Stay tuned for the next meet the team profile!
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.