We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed Chloe Newton (Business Development Support):
1. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
I had to double check, because I couldn't quite below how fast it had gone! But I've been here 3 months.
2. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Iceland to see the Northern Lights.
3. What's your favourite food?
I don't think that I have a favourite dish as such but my favourite cuisine would have to be Thai.
4. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
To be telepathic, it is always good to know what people really think!
5. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Chatty, strong and caring.
6. If you were on a stranded desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
Oral B toothpaste, a bottomless jug of water and a fan.
7. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
8. What's your biggest ever achievement?
Buying a house on my own a month after I turned 19.
9. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
Probably a Food Connoisseur, everyone loves food, right?!
Stay tuned for the next meet the team profile!