We would like you to get to know the NYMAS team, so we have asked individual team members to answer a number of fun questions.
This week, we have interviewed Abby Allinson (Business Development Support):
1. What do you enjoy most about your job?
I love the team I work with and always being busy!
2. How long have you worked for NYMAS?
I started working at NYMAS on 1st October 2019.
3. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I'd like a try at being a Midwife - I'd love to experience new life coming into the world.
4. Where in the world would you must like to visit?
That's a tricky one, but I do love Disney so I would have to say Disney World in Florida.
5. What was your first job?
I worked in a beauty salon.
6. What is your favourite food?
I would have to say Chilli or Bolognese, I tend to make both dishes a lot!
7. If you could have a superpower, what would you choose?
I would make myself invisible, I could go anywhere I wanted and no one would even know.
8. Can you describe yourself in 3 words?
Bubbly, positive and hard-working.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
Some toothpaste, an endless supply of water and an inflatable raft to take me home.
10. If you could be any animal, what would you be, and why?
An elephant, because elephants never forget.
11. What’s your biggest ever achievement?
Buying my own house at 18 years old and managing to still eat!
Stay tuned for the next 'meet the team' profile!