Posted by Zoe 13 February 2020
If you are currently seeking an exciting opportunity in a business with an ambitious team that ... Read More
Posted by | 15 July 2019
*** Strictly no agencies!! ***
The ideal candidate for this role will be a proactive and confident go-getter who is passionate about business and personal growth, an excellent communicator, and has a clear understanding of the sales process. The business development team currently consists of field based business development managers and this new role will be key to supporting the current team in growing the business.
The NYMAS values:
Here at NYMAS values are important to us…
First of all, we care. Whether it is a colleague, a customer or how a box is shipped…we care.
Part of the fact we care is that when we make a mistake (which we do) we have the integrity and honesty to own it, fix it and learn from it. We call this continuous improvement.
Lastly, we believe better is a journey not a destination and this means we continuously embrace change.
To engage in proactive tele-sales activity and account manage selected accounts to allow the field-based BDM team to focus on key face to face meetings.
• Drive growth of existing accounts, through proactive account management
• Direct the sales effort to new opportunities within trade and local authority and showroom
• Engage in proactive outbound office-based sales activity
• Book visits for external team
• Assist internal account executives in upselling opportunities
• Account manage selected accounts from office
• Keep project pipeline up to date including liaising on the specification pipeline
Example of Responsibilities:
• Qualify potential new business opportunities
• Warm up leads from marketing activity
• Tele-marketing to various sectors
• Oversee and follow up quote pipeline
• Tele-sales activity to new business prospects
• Book and prepare for meetings for field BDMs
• Account management calls
• Monitor activity reports and flag variances
If you want to join the NYMAS family for the next step in your career please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call UBT Recruitment on 03300555511
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.