Posted by Zoe 13 February 2020
If you are currently seeking an exciting opportunity in a business with an ambitious team that ... Read More
Posted by | 10 June 2019
NYMAS Group are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join the customer service team. The ideal candidate will have a proactive and positive attitude, and possess a professional telephone manner that conveys care and empathy to the customer. The customer service team is central to the companies activities, liaising with both sales and operations departments and remaining the customers advocate.
To play an active part in the customer service team keeping a positive and proactive approach even when under pressure. Remain the customers advocate within the business doing whatever it takes to give the customer an outcome that both they are satisfied with and meets company objectives. Process orders in an accurate and timely manner using automation to streamline process wherever possible.
• Ensure telephone is answered promptly
• Ensure orders are processed in an efficient and timely manner
• Ensure customer issues are dealt with promptly and to a satisfactory conclusion
• Maximise upselling opportunities
• Oversee customer records on ERP including maintenance of customer price files
Example of Responsibilities:
• Process all complaints & replacements
• 1st Line for incoming phone calls
• Take card payments
• Process all sales orders
• Send out an order confirmation for each sales order
• Update customers with despatch dates on any outstanding sales orders
• Run invoices daily
If you want to develop your career in a small growing business please apply to email@example.com
** Strictly no agencies **
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.