We know Doc M can be a high-performing category for trade outlets thanks to the great choice of products available and compliance requirements driving demand.
That’s why we’ve compiled a coffee break checklist to help make sure Doc M works hard for your business this year.
Is your Doc M offer making the most of…
• 1, Asking: Speaking to tradespeople in branch about their project means a chance to find out if there’s an opportunity for Doc M sales.
If they are working on a commercial or public access building at least one Doc M washroom will be required for compliance.
• 2, Awareness: Are staff fully up to speed with basic Doc M essentials and the range of products available?
If not simply contact your NYMAS account manager to book in a training session.
• 3, Stocking: Holding Doc M packs in branch means a chance to proactively offer products to customers.
Many buyers appreciate the reassurance of knowing that the ‘compliance in a box’ packs mean their regulatory requirements are covered.
• 4, Prompting: Brochures can remind customers of both their Doc M requirement and that you can meet their needs.
Marketing materials can also help make buyers aware of the latest finishes and features.
• 5, Supplier support: Branches who break through their targets for Doc M tend to use every supplier resource available.
Your NYMAS account manager can help with pricing, technical info, availability, custom Doc M packs to any RAL colour and much more.
If you aren’t leveraging the five recommendations mentioned here simply ask NYMAS how we can help.
Speak to your NYMAS specialist today by calling +44 (0) 1642 710 719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.