Posted by | 11 February 2020
There are various styles and designs of toilets these days which all work to serve different purposes and deliver a certain aesthetic. However, there are several advantages to different designs.
We have listed some of the benefits of back to wall toilets:
What is a back to wall toilet?
A back to wall toilet essentially means that the user’s back will sit flush against the wall when seated, as opposed to against a cistern.
The benefits of a back to wall toilet:
- It is a space-saving and contemporary option.
- Back to wall toilets do not require any support from a frame, and as the name suggest, it simply slots against the wall.
- Back to wall toilets provide the security of a fitted toilet without the added hassle of installing a frame, leaving you with an elegant toilet which is both functional and stylish.
- Because of the fitting of a back to wall toilet, it means that the washroom area is easier to clean, and when used across large sites such like hospitals and schools it can bring significant value.
- With less moving parts on display, they often need less maintenance compared to close coupled toilets.
At NYMAS, we offer a wide range of Doc M packs, including back to wall doc m packs. Find our full product collection here: https://www.nymas.co.uk/products
We have a team of experts specialising in all aspects of inclusive washroom equipment. If you need a comprehensive range, we do it all - and it is all we do!Find out more
NYMAS Doc M Packs contain all the sanitaryware and fittings to comply with the standards set out in Doc M. They have been approved by LABC to meet local authority requirements. NYMAS only use WRAS approved cistern fittings and brassware, and take great pride in the knowledge that we will only supply approved, quality products to the market.Find out more
Accessible equipment distributor
© Copyright Nymas 2016. All rights reserved. Built by r//evolution.