There are various styles and designs of toilets these days which all work to serve different purposes and deliver a certain aesthetic. However, there are several advantages to different designs.
We have listed some of the benefits of back to wall toilets:
What is a back to wall toilet?
A back to wall toilet essentially means that the user’s back will sit flush against the wall when seated, as opposed to against a cistern.
The benefits of a back to wall toilet:
- It is a space-saving and contemporary option.
- Back to wall toilets do not require any support from a frame, and as the name suggest, it simply slots against the wall.
- Back to wall toilets provide the security of a fitted toilet without the added hassle of installing a frame, leaving you with an elegant toilet which is both functional and stylish.
- Because of the fitting of a back to wall toilet, it means that the washroom area is easier to clean, and when used across large sites such like hospitals and schools it can bring significant value.
- With less moving parts on display, they often need less maintenance compared to close coupled toilets.
At NYMAS, we offer a wide range of Doc M packs, including back to wall doc m packs. Find our full product collection here: https://www.nymas.co.uk/products